Thursday 16 September 2010

D.I.Y Friend

If your real friends always let you down, always push you to be someone you're not want to be, let you to be all alone when you wear wrong dress code in the same party, never look back and say "I'll miss you" when you're about to go somewhere far far away for a long time, just leave them. They are not your friends. If it's too painfull (yes, it always too painfull), just make your D.I.Y friend to replace them. It's hard, but it works. Slooooowly but sure :)

It'll never let you down, it'll always be something you want, you can be yourself because it won't push you to be someone you're not, you're no longer need to say goodbye because you can take it everywhere & everytime. Cute isn't it?

So this is it.
The name is Calla.
Made from socks and love and smile.



No, Calla hasn't become my D.I.Y friend yet.
I have a looooooooooot of friends, a loooooooooooooot of enemies & backstabbers and also a loooooooooooot of bestfriends, now.


I just like......................make a plan B.
Who knows about the future?










Life always about changing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment